Contract lifecycle management and automation software for in-house legal counsel.
Improve turn around times and reduce risk by managing both contracts and matters from a single legal workspace.
“Contracts used to take at least two weeks to review and now they take three days at the most. Unless there are any questions or redlining, the legal team no longer touches NDAs.”
Contract repository, lifecycle management and automation
LawVu Contracts gives legal teams and their business partners total control over contracts, speeding up turn around times, reducing risk and protecting revenue.
Because contracts and matters are by nature interconnected, we've designed these two capabilities to seamlessly work together to save time, increase productivity and provide deep context for all of your legal work.
Improved productivity and turn around times
Spend less time on low value tasks with a centralized system of record, automated workflows, and faster cross functional collaboration
Empowered business units
Automate the creation of routine contracts, remove legal bottlenecks and minimize back and forth so everyone wins
Standarize your process, monitor and manage contractual obligations, and keep track of everything you need in a single repository
Work smarter with one workspace
enhance legal operations, save more time, and achieve higher ROI with a unified user interface, consolidated data and connected workflows for managing matters, contracts and external counsel
- Self-service templates and contract automation for legal teams and internal business units
- Import documents easily, with email integration, uploads and AI-powered bulk option
- User-friendly and intuitive portal for business users to request and track the status of contracts and contract reviews
- Use Microsoft 365 and Workshare Compare for contract editing and comparison
Negotiate & execute
- Track the lifecycle and status of contracts to help remove bottlenecks
- Version control so everyone’s up to date
- Approval workflows
- Conversational panel, status updates and actions for faster collaboration and better visibility
- Integrations with DocuSign, Adobe Sign, and Dropbox Sign to streamline execution
- Central, searchable contract repository in the cloud
- Oversight of contract statuses
- Maintain audit trails
- Link contract versions to matters for total control. You can even create contracts inside matters
- Search contracts to find what you need quickly
- Track key contract dates and renewals including notifications
- Insights into contract lifecycle
Empower self service, speed up cycle times, and improve engagement between legal and the business.
- Easily branded, streamlined and configurable portal for your business
- Improve satisfaction for both legal and business with a user-friendly and intuitive portal that everyone will want to use
- Easily create an unlimited number of standardized forms to capture critical information at intake
- Promote self service with access to articles, templates, and resources
- Visibility into status, actions, files and information for your business partners
Proven tools and integrations to connect your business and save everyone valuable time.
- Create contracts directly from opportunities in Salesforce and exchange data for visibility throughout the contract lifecycle
- Digital signing with Docusign or Adobe Sign
- Document editing and version control with Workshare Compare, Microsoft 365.
- Email integrations with Outlook and Gmail
- File management and syncing with Sharepoint, Box, and Google Drive
- Single Sign On make secure log in easy for every user in your organization
- The LawVu API for bespoke integrations and data exchange
Contract A.I. Import & Review
Secure and trusted.
LawVu is ISO27001, SOC2 and SOC1 certified and HIPAA compliant. Your security is our priority.
See LawVu Contracts and Matters in action
See how our contract lifecycle and best-in-class matter management functionalities, connected in the same legal workspace, can give you ultimate time savings and create a more productive, engaged, and impactful legal function.
Alternatively, you can request a personalized demo call with a member of our team.