The most holistic knowledge base and document management system for in-house legal teams.
Finding information, documents or historical advice often requires multiple different searches across inboxes, document folders, document management systems, contract management systems and even desperate calls to outside counsel. With LawVu, everything is in one connected system, so a single search inside LawVu’s knowledge base and document management system will help you find what you’re looking for.
Not only can you find information faster but you can also share knowledge. Create articles, store documents and advice, and then share it with internal business users, outside counsel or the rest of the legal team.
When working out of a legal workspace, the comprehensive database is fully searchable to enable information to be found as soon as it’s needed.
Find what you’re looking for exactly when you need it
Leverage the knowledge of colleagues
Never outsource for the same piece of advice again
Transform value added to the legal team and organisation
- Create and store articles in the knowledge base
- Upload documents and save them against matters
- Store advice from outside counsel
- Use as a database for compliance or process documentation
- Matter and document tagging for even richer meta-data which enables a more comprehensive knowledge management system
- Quick search
- Advanced search the database across the entire LawVu platform
- Share advice, opinion pieces or precedents with in-house lawyers
- Share articles or documents with colleagues from the wider business
- Share information with outside counsel
Secure and trusted.
LawVu is ISO27001, SOC2 and SOC1 certified and HIPAA compliant. Your security is our priority.
Full-text search has truly saved hours upon hours of time we would otherwise have spent trying to track work down”
Assistant Town Attorney of Town of Cary