“Matters and Contracts in one workspace is just more cost-effective; it's less effort and time to implement, and it's one simple interface where both the legal team and the business work more efficiently.
No one wastes time duplicating work, looking for information in multiple places, or consolidating reports... everything is right there.”
Associate General Counsel - Buckle
Save two days a week on administrative tasks
- Optimize efficiency to get time back without switching systems
- Reduce risk from scattered workflows
- Improve decision making with the right context for your work
Highly effective Contract Lifecycle Management for legal teams and their business partners.
The most comprehensive and user-friendly matter management software for in-house legal teams.
Reduce business risk with one single source of truth
- Effective business user engagement and self-service experiences to streamline business intake.
- Integrated document management and audit trails with all work connected to Matters.
- Take inefficiency out of the equation with an easy to use, robust repository for all work.
Get time back with a streamlined workflow
- Essential integrations with email, cloud file storage, e-signature, word processing, and productivity tools.
- Gain oversight and keep track of progress with up-to-date contract statuses.
- Access to holistic data and real-time reporting for better decision making.
Smarter legal operations
- Get to value faster, with less time on implementation using key features like AI-powered contract import and review
- Consolidate subscription fees and renewals with just one provider instead of paying separate expensive subscriptions
- Manage security requirements with just one ISO27001, SOC 1 and SOC 2, and HIPAA-compliant provider
In this whitepaper we’ll examine:
- the top five benefits of connecting contracts and matters
- why now is the right time to connect contracts and matters
- how to use a legal workspace to connect contracts and matters
Three reasons why now is the time to invest in a contract management system that connects contracts and matters
During uncertain economic conditions, building resilience, optimizing efficiency, and increasing productivity become even more of a necessity.