Matter management software for in-house legal counsel.
Bridging the gap between legal and the business
“We can see how much work is being done by the team, where that work is (or isn’t) coming from, and the risk level of that work. LawVu gives us the ability to set a risk level for each matter that comes in, which means we can flag really high-risk matters.”
The most comprehensive and user-friendly matter management software for in-house legal teams.
Legal counsel using LawVu Matters manage all their matters, workflow and documents from one cloud-based platform driving efficiency and transparency, meaning they can focus more on being a key enabler in their organization.
Single source of truth
LawVu is built around collaboration and ease of use which helps improve transparency with the wider business.
Stronger remote teams
LawVu is cloud-based and designed to work with remote teams.
For legal operations to bring success, three elements need to align – people, process, and technology.
It’s near impossible to bring these elements together without a system of record, and that’s where matter management becomes an essential component of legal operations. In this white paper we discuss what matter management is, why it matters and where to start.
Manage workflow and efficiency.
- Manage and triage intake from internal clients/business units
- Track matters (internal and external matters)
- Assign tasks, due dates and actions to team mates
- Check the status of matters
- Link people to matters
- Configurable matter and intake fields to align with the way your team works
- Time/fee tracking (optional add-on). Record time and report on matter cost
- Automate task flow templates
- Create to-do lists
- Configurable reminders
Centralised record of all details, documents and emails relating to each matter.
- Document storage linking to matters
- Search and filter matters and documents to quickly surface the information you need
- Configurable views for different users such as lawyers/attorneys, general counsel, and legal operations personnel
- Personal dashboards to understand team capacity and resource allocation
- Store emails against matters
A collaborative workspace for all stakeholders.
- Conversations within each matter
- Collaborate with vendors/outside counsel
- Keep track of matter status and documents easily and securely
- Collaborate with in-house lawyers/attorneys and other in-house professionals.
- Add users to matters
Trusted and secure
- Secure cloud-based platform - SOC1 and SOC2 compliant, and ISO27001 certified
- Accessible on desktop, tablet or mobile device
- Fast and easy implementation and onboarding
- World-class customer success and support
Power of the platform
Combine any or all of our Matters, Contracts, Engage and/or Insights modules to unleash the full power of the complete workspace platform.