92% of all respondents believe that time spent on manual daily activities takes time and effort away from working on larger business goals or affects their ability to deliver services in a timely manner.
New research conducted with nearly 500 in-house lawyers and legal operations professionals across the US and UK works to better understand how in-house teams use legal technology and how it impacts workflow efficiencies and business goals. The report uncovers new trends for the in-house legal profession including:
- The use of multiple different tools for their day-to-day work
- Common usage of software not designed for in-house legal teams
- Significant time spent doing manual tasks like jumping between systems to gain a complete overview of work and determine priorities, or collaborating with team members
- A common sentiment of not being empowered by their tools to focus on larger business goals or manage their workloads.
- Desired solutions for in-house teams