Knowledge & documents
Knowledge & document management for in-house legal counsel.
Access important information faster
Ensure everyone is on the same page with LawVu's knowledge base and document management system.
Right now, finding historical advice requires multiple different searches across inboxes, document folders, document management systems, contract management systems and even desperate calls to outside counsel. With LawVu, everything is in one connected system, so a single search inside LawVu’s knowledge base and document management system will help you find what you’re looking for.
Create articles, store documents and advice, and then share it with internal business users, outside counsel or the rest of the legal team.
Linking to the rest of the LawVu platform, the comprehensive database is fully searchable to enable information to be found as soon as it’s needed.
Find what you’re looking for exactly when you need it
Leverage the knowledge of colleagues
Never outsource for the same piece of advice again
Transform value added to the legal team and organisation
- Create and store articles in the knowledge base
- Upload documents and save them against matters
- Store advice from outside counsel
- Use as a database for compliance or process documentation
- Matter and document tagging for even richer meta-data which enables a more comprehensive knowledge management system
- Quick search
- Advanced search the database across the entire LawVu platform
- Share advice, opinion pieces or precedents with in-house lawyers
- Share articles or documents with colleagues from the wider business
- Share information with outside counsel
Trusted and secure
- Secure cloud-based platform - SOC1 and SOC2 compliant, and ISO27001 certified
- Accessible on desktop, tablet or mobile device
- Fast and easy implementation and onboarding
- World-class customer success and support
Power of the platform
Combine any or all of our Matters, Contracts, Engage and/or Insights modules to unleash the full power of the complete workspace platform.