- No central, easy method for the business to instruct the legal team
- Different ways of working across numerous in-house teams (by function and geography), creating inconsistency, duplication and/or inefficiency
- No centralized system of record for documents and matters
- Little transparency on the progress of matters, including which team/individual has responsibility across the various tasks and matters
- No effective way to manage and reduce spend across multiple external law firms
- Inability to derive useful and actionable metrics from in-house team performance
Outcomes with LawVu
Easily keep on top of regulation changes and historic advice
Get the most out of external legal spend
Configure matter intake in a way that is relevant to the varied and high volume nature of financial services companies, creating efficiency by driving clarity and timeliness of instruction from the business.
Implement customized legal workflows to streamline ways of working (e.g. checklists for different types of financing arrangements).
Implement end-to-end matter management to create transparency over large volumes of in-house work, particularly those projects that require cross-collaboration between in-house teams (by function and/or geography).
Connect contracts to a wider ‘matter’ and easily access related communications and documents, for full business context. Introduce centralized e-billing and RFP management to help reduce legal spend across numerous external law firms.
Create and report on actionable insights driven by rich in-house legal team data.
Trusted and secure
- Secure cloud-based platform - SOC1 and SOC2 compliant, and ISO27001 certified
- Accessible on desktop, tablet or mobile device
- Fast and easy implementation and onboarding
- World-class customer success and support
“Having a strong partner relationship with a vendor is just as important as good software - and we have both with LawVu.”
Head of Operations, Legal & Secretariat - Co-op
Don’t take our word for it! To see how LawVu works with successful companies in this industry, have a read of Co-ops’ customer story.