LexisNexis® announces new partner solution LawVu
A cloud-based, legal business collaboration tool for corporate and in-house lawyers
AUCKLAND, August 3, 2018 – LexisNexis, a leading provider of content and technology solutions for the legal industry, announced today they have partnered with LawVu to deliver a cloud-based, matter management tool that combines operations and business processes in one platform.
LawVu’s legal operations platform connects outside counsel, internal clients and third parties and enables them to track matter assignments, progress and billing in a straightforward process, creating a cohesive framework within in-house legal departments.
LawVu brings technology components that often require cross-functional interaction from legal, IT, finance and management – such as matter management to contract management lifecycle to e-billing – into a single legal operations software stack that provides legal departments with a complete system.
“LawVu is a New Zealand-based, best of breed technology that delivers real value to our customers. It made sense that they become part of the LexisNexis partner solution family. Their innovative approach to system collaboration brings substantial benefit to the in-house and corporate lawyer market,” said Stephen a’Court, Head of Sales & Marketing of LexisNexis NZ Ltd.
Sam Kidd, LawVu CEO, said: “We are delighted to have this opportunity to work with a trusted global brand like LexisNexis. It’s a tremendous validation of the pioneering work we’ve done in building a legal operations platform. We’re excited to be working with LexisNexis and sharing the experience in the industry they bring to the table when it comes to delivering legal technology to the marketplace.”
LawVu, available this month, is a standalone product within the Legal Software Solutions product line of LexisNexis. Some key benefits include:
- Matter forms to triage and track internal legal issues and instruct outside counsel
- Collaborate seamlessly to solve legal issues with internal stakeholders, outside counsel and other third parties
- Live dashboards and status reports enables users to analyse data to spot trends to make better decisions
- Matter lists and dashboards allow users to stay on top of progress from one screen
- Outlook Add-in to create matters and forward emails and files directly into LawVu matters
- Contract Management module for contract automation, storage, lifecycle management and reporting
To receive more information about LawVu or to request a media kit and demo, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
About LexisNexis Legal & Professional
LexisNexis Legal & Professional is a leading global provider of legal, regulatory and business information and analytics that help customers increase productivity, improve decision-making and outcomes, and advance the rule of law around the world. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis® and Nexis® services. LexisNexis Legal & Professional, which serves customers in more than 130 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide, is part of RELX Group, a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries.
LawVu is a SaaS based legal operations platform founded in 2015. They specialise in providing a system that helps in-house legal departments solve critical problems such as triaging new issues, routing work, managing contracts and providing quality control over instructions sent to external legal providers. The system gives in-house legal teams a total picture of all legal work on-the-go across an organization, which in turn enables them to deliver a better, more cost-effective service.
LexisNexis New Zealand Ltd.
+64 27 581 3334
- The Fundamentals of Contract Management
- How Legal Software is Helping In-house Legal Teams be Flexible and Work More Collaboratively
- How Chief Legal Officers and General Counsel Can Do More With Less
- Vendor security checklist
- What have legal departments learned from the recent pandemic?
- Empower your legal team to work from home.
- Working remotely in 2020
- Legal Department Metrics
- PwC NewLaw Partner explains why they partnered with LawVu
- A new historical business divide