Contract lifecycle management and automation software for in-house legal counsel.
- Save time on admin tasks with a centralized system of record
- Remove bottlenecks with contract activity and status tracking
- Automate the creation of contracts and integrate with business tools
Book a call to learn more about LawVu's Contract Lifecycle Management Software
You're in good company
Contract repository, lifecycle management and automation for in-house legal teams.
LawVu Contracts gives legal teams total control over their contracts and matters, speeding up turn around times, reducing risk and unlocking the value of deals sooner.
Because contracts and matters are by nature interconnected, we've designed these two modules to seamlessly work together to save time, increase efficiency and ultimately deliver department transparency.
Improved efficiency and turn-around times
Spend less time on administrative tasks or manual approvals with a centralized system of record and approval workflows.
Quickly see where contracts are being help up with activity and status tracking.
Reduce risk with total control over document versions, track changes and key contract dates.
Empowered business units
Automate the creation of routine contracts and integrate with enterprise systems such as Salesforce.
- Self-service templates and contract automation for internal clients/business units
- Import documents easily
- Integrations with Microsoft 365 and Workshare Compare for contract editing and markup
Negotiate & execute
- Track the lifecycle and status of contracts to help remove bottlenecks
- Version control so everyone's up to date
- Approval workflows
- Conversational panel within contract file for collaboration
- Integrations with DocuSign or Adobe Sign for execution
- Central, searchable contract repository in the cloud
- Oversight of contract statuses
- Maintain audit trails
- Link contract versions to matters for total control. You can even create contracts inside matters
- Search contracts to find what you need quickly
"Before LawVu, there was a significant risk around documentation - it was scattered throughout emails. I now have a much more robust record of what's happening.
LawVu has reduced our exposure for not having complete matters."
Head of Operations, Legal & Secretariat at The Co-op