Discover the ease of implementing LawVu with your workflow
Some common questions and answers about the LawVu implementation process
- What's the main goal of the customer success team?
- Why is an implementation process so important?
- When does the customer success team get involved?
- What are some of the main concerns clients have?
- 3 things that make LawVu easy to implement?
- How are customers supported through the process?
- What is the philosophy of the implementation team?
- What happens after implementation is complete?
- What is the long-term relationship with LawVu?
- How long does the implementation process take?
- How AI bulk contract import will speed things up.
Book a demo
The best way to gain a deeper understanding of how LawVu can fit your needs is through a personalized demo. These calls are a great chance for you to get a feel for the team, get your specific questions answered and see the product in action.
Demos are always obligation-free and are a far more useful resource than a free trial.
Pricing & final steps
Following your demo, a sales team member will be in touch to discuss pricing. Pricing is calculated based on features set, number of users, and any bespoke integrations. We work with organizations with just a handful of in-house lawyers up to 30,000 users, so we can certainly find the right price point for your team.
After you've done initial research, participated in our demo and discussed pricing, we'll sign a contract we're all happy with.
LawVu has a flexible configuration because we understand that organizations often have uniquely different requirements.
Your LawVu Implementation Specialist will work closely with you to get LawVu set up just the way you like it, so you're getting the most value possible out of the platform.
Once set-up is complete, it's time to start using LawVu – your everyday 'go-to' for all in-house work, no matter how large or small.
Once you're up and running, you'll continue to receive tailored support from our top-notch customer success team. You'll have an assigned Customer Success Manager available at your fingertips who will ensure you meet your goals with LawVu and help with anything else along the way.
Any questions can be quickly tackled with our online 24/7 support team (actual people – not robots) so just sing out anytime and they'll be there to assist.
"Our team has saved two days a week on administrative tasks as a direct result of using LawVu."
Matt Brasch - Associate General Counsel - Buckle
“Having an end-to-end solution was certainly a part of the decision to go with LawVu”
Rosanna Biggs - General Counsel - LinkTree
“LawVu is providing a consistent, unified legal department”
Matt Pentz - Assistant Town Attorney - Cary NC
See LawVu in action
REQUEST A CUSTOM DEMO
SCHEDULE A CALL
Schedule a call
Request a 15 minute call with LawVu’s legal workspace experts to ask questions and learn if LawVu is the right solution for your in-house legal team.
- Discuss pricing and LawVu’s service model
- Q&A on product capabilities
- Brief our team on an RFP