It’s now the norm for business communication and collaboration to take place on chat-based communication platforms, with a recent report finding that Microsoft Teams topped more than 270 million monthly active users in the December quarter. This rapid change in user behavior and expectations can quickly become a problem for busy in-house legal teams — it’s one more channel of unstructured legal requests that adds cognitive load, administrative overhead, and another challenge to having control and visibility over your work.
Or, you can turn it into an opportunity to increase efficiency, improve service delivery, and gain oversight and control of your work.
That’s what you can do with LawVu’s new integration with Microsoft Teams. We’ve built it specifically to make it easy for in-house legal teams and the people they work with to get structured matters and requests into LawVu, without leaving the tools they’re already working in.
There are a number of benefits for in-house teams and the broader business:
- When no one has to leave the places they’re already working, everyone saves time because there’s less context switching and fewer manual steps.
- Bringing the legal team into the business with a unified experience simply makes you more accessible. This enhances your reputation and visibility.
- The Microsoft Teams integration also lets you create a defined intake process that your business users will happily use because it fits right into their workflow, reducing risk as people engage the team in a timely way with better information.
- You’ll get better, more structured requests that save you time.
- All of this ensures that the things you need to to work on land in LawVu, where they become part of your system of record. You can triage the work to the right team members, take advantage of automated workflows, continue to collaborate, and build a better data set to optimize your work and provide actionable insights to the business.
The LawVu integration with Teams is straightforward and easy to get up and running. Just head over to our help page for all the details