E-billing, spend and external counsel management software for in-house legal counsel.
Maximise the value of engaging outside counsel.
LawVu includes everything our in-house team requires. It's very customisable which suited and enhanced our workflow without interrupting it. I highly recommend a demo to see for yourself.
Engage allows in-house legal teams to manage e-billing, spend and external counsel from one centralized platform.
Integrating with LawVu Matters and Contracts, Engage provides an holistic solution for engaging and collaborating with outside counsel, therefore improving transparency and reducing spend.
Improved alignment with outside counsel
Not only does LawVu help ensure your outside counsel receive clear, concise instructions, we give them free tools that improve their ability to collaborate with their best clients.
Tools such as billing guidelines, invoice review and counsel collaboration mean less manual processes and less invoicing errors allowing you to reduce overall spend.
Maximise the value of outsourcing work
With improved briefing and billing processes, you could get better advice for more or less resource.
- Scope and RFP management
- Billing guidelines
- Approval workflows
- Pre-load external firms into the LawVu system
- External counsel collaborate on external matters within LawVu
- Share strategy and project plans
- Assign each other tasks
- Document sharing
- In-app messaging with outside counsel
- Track the status of external matters
- Invoice creation and batch invoicing for complex billing scenarios
- PDF and LEDE invoice formats
- Review external counsel performance
- Review actual vs predicted spend overall or against particular firms
- Easily report to C-levels and the board
Secure and trusted.
LawVu is ISO27001, SOC2 and SOC1 certified and HIPAA compliant. Your security is our priority.
Power of the platform
Combine any or all of our Matters, Contracts, Engage and/or Insights modules to unleash the full power of the complete workspace platform.