E-billing and spend management software for
in-house legal teams.
Maximise the value of engaging outside counsel.
LawVu Engage allows in-house legal teams to manage e-billing, spend and outside counsel from one centralized workspace.
Integrating with LawVu Matters and Contracts, Engage provides an holistic solution for engaging and collaborating with outside counsel, therefore improving transparency and reducing spend.
Improve alignment with outside counsel
LawVu ensures your legal service providers receive clear, concise instructions and gives them free tools that make collaboration easy.
Bulk RFPs, billing guideline, and invoice review mean less manual processes and fewer invoicing errors.
Maximise the value of outsourcing work
With improved briefing and billing processes, you could get better advice for more or less resource.
- Scope and RFP management
- Billing guidelines
- Approval workflows
- Pre-load external firms into the LawVu system
- External counsel collaborate on external matters within LawVu
- Share strategy and project plans
- Assign each other tasks
- Document sharing
- In-app messaging with outside counsel
- Track the status of external matters
- Invoice creation and batch invoicing for complex billing scenarios
- PDF and LEDES invoice formats
- Review external counsel performance
- Review actual vs forecasted spend overall or against particular firms
- Easily report to C-levels and the board
Use the LawVu Engage module to send Requests for Proposals to your outside counsel. All of the responses will flow back through LawVu where you can review and select your chosen RFP. Super easy.
"LawVu has improved our relationship with our panel law firms, because through using the system it's very clear the matters they are assigned and what we expect them to complete.
There is a clear scope of work and they will always need to do an estimate of costs based on this, as opposed to having to communicate that every time or chase emails."
General Counsel, Nelson City Council
Secure and trusted.
LawVu is ISO27001, SOC2 and SOC1 certified and HIPAA compliant. Your security is our priority.