You're in good company
The most comprehensive and user-friendly legal case management software for in-house legal teams.
Legal counsel using LawVu Matters manage all their matters, workflow and documents from one cloud-based platform driving efficiency and transparency, meaning they can focus more on being a key enabler in their organization.
Single source of truth
Your system of record for all matters, documents and emails.
Improved efficiency and turn-around times
LawVu is built around collaboration and ease of use which helps improve transparency with the wider business.
Stronger remote teams
LawVu is cloud-based and designed to work with remote teams.
Manage workflow and efficiency.
- Manage and triage intake from internal clients/business units
- Track matters (internal and external matters)
- Assign tasks, due dates and actions to team mates
- Check the status of matters
- Link people to matters
- Configurable matter and intake fields to align with the way your team works
- Time/fee tracking (optional add-on). Record time and report on matter cost
- Automate task flow templates
- Create to-do lists
- Configurable reminders
Centralised system of record of all details, documents and emails relating to each matter.
- Document storage linking to matters
- Search and filter matters and documents to quickly surface the information you need
- Configurable views for different users such as lawyers/attorneys, general counsel, and legal operations personnel
- Personal dashboards to understand team capacity and resource allocation
- Store emails against matters
A collaborative workspace for all stakeholders.
- Conversations within each matter
- Collaborate with vendors/outside counsel
- Keep track of matter status and documents easily and securely
- Collaborate with in-house lawyers/attorneys and other in-house professionals.
- Add users to matters
"Before LawVu, there was a significant risk around documentation - it was scattered throughout emails. I now have a much more robust record of what's happening.
LawVu has reduced our exposure for not having complete matters."
Head of Operations, Legal & Secretariat at The Co-op