You're in good company
The most comprehensive and user-friendly legal case management software for in-house legal teams.
LawVu's legal workspace is a unified suite of collaboration and productivity tools built specifically for in-house legal teams - enabling them to create better business outcomes, optimize productivity, save valuable time and maximize legal's impact.
Legal teams can manage all their matters (aka case management), contracts, documents, and knowledge in one connected system of record - no more switching between various systems.
Single source of truth
Your system of record for all matters, documents and emails.
LawVu is built around collaboration and ease of use which helps improve transparency with the wider business.
Stronger remote teams
LawVu is cloud-based and designed to work with remote teams.
Manage workflow and efficiency.
- Manage and triage intake from internal clients/business units
- Track matters (internal and external matters)
- Assign tasks, due dates and actions to team mates
- Check the status of matters
- Link people to matters
- Configurable matter and intake fields to align with the way your team works
- Time/fee tracking (optional add-on). Record time and report on matter cost
- Automate task flow templates
- Create to-do lists
- Configurable reminders
Centralised system of record of all details, documents and emails relating to each matter.
- Document storage linking to matters
- Search and filter matters and documents to quickly surface the information you need
- Configurable views for different users such as lawyers/attorneys, general counsel, and legal operations personnel
- Personal dashboards to understand team capacity and resource allocation
- Store emails against matters
A collaborative workspace for all stakeholders.
- Conversations within each matter
- Collaborate with vendors/outside counsel
- Keep track of matter status and documents easily and securely
- Collaborate with in-house lawyers/attorneys and other in-house professionals.
- Add users to matters
"Before LawVu, there was a significant risk around documentation - it was scattered throughout emails. I now have a much more robust record of what's happening.
LawVu has reduced our exposure for not having complete matters."
Head of Operations, Legal & Secretariat at The Co-op