You will be a key member of our product development team, performing quality assurance tasks throughout the lifecycle of our Agile projects, including functional and regression testing on our web and mobile applications.
This is your chance to locate yourself in the Bay of Plenty to work within our growing team.
Remuneration is negotiable and will be based on a competitive salary for the skills and experience you offer.
LawVu is fast becoming one of the key players in the growing LegalOps space and is gaining traction quickly both here in NZ and overseas with clients in Australia and the US. Our software is now used daily by some of the biggest organisations in the World.
It's an exciting time and a great opportunity to be involved in a growing New Zealand company where you will have the chance to really provide a voice and a pivotal role in shaping the product.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Prior experience with testing web and mobile applications
- Functional and regression testing experience
- 3+ years of experience as a test analyst
- Familiarity with working in an Agile environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Right to work in NZ
Bonus Skills & Experience
- Experience in the legal sector
- Test Automation using tools such as Selenuim
- RESTful API testing