The Australia Senior Sales Account Executive has a fabulous opportunity to help deliver LawVu’s expansion throughout Australia.
A self-starter, she/he will be responsible for prospecting, nurturing and closing sales of LawVu in the Australian market. (Australia based).
The Senior Sales Account Executive will:
- have the drive, creativity, and experience to make a big impact on our company’s growth
- be a doer and embrace the sacrifice/work it takes to win
- be a self-starter, excellent communicator and have experience selling to in-house legal departments
- thrive in an entrepreneurial culture, where you own/drive your region/business
Reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer, the Senior Sales Account Executive will interact with the implementation, finance and support teams and with other sales colleagues on a regular basis.
- Achieve annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Contribute to the creation of a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base in the territory
- Effectively communicate LawVu’s value proposition through proposals and product demonstrations, and other interactions with prospective customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Identify opportunities to collaborate with other providers/consultants in the industry and leverage those opportunities to achieve LawVu’s objectives
Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Proven experience as a sales executive/manager/director, ideally selling Legal Technology in the territory
- An established network within the legal industry
- Ability to communicate, present and influence at all levels of the organization, including GC & C-suite
- Self-starter, delivers against targets, with the ability to drive the sales process from cradle to grave
- Able to travel domestically and internationally for events/client meetings etc as required/permitted.
- Ability to work remotely, whilst being an effective team player engaging with the LawVu team using technology and delivering the LawVu culture
- Understand the product – ability to articulate the features of products and services and comparison to others
- Demonstrable experience as Senior Sales Account Executive, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, persuasion, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Competitive benefits package and bonus structure
- Working from Home
- Laidback corporate environment that rewards people who get sh!t done.
- International travel – expect to travel (Covid permitting!) to international events, HQ in New Zealand, and other locations in EU and US for sales or company-related gatherings.