As a Senior Data Analytics Engineer at LawVu, you will be a key member of our expanding team, working to enable and build on the core platforms’ analytics capability.
You will be a technical data analyst applying software engineering best practices to the production and maintenance of analytics code.
This is a senior position, requiring an innovative problem solving approach to designing and building creative solutions that provide valuable insights, to inspire positive change for both our internal and external customers.
Internally you will work directly with the Data and Analytics Lead as well as key stakeholders in our product, customer success and sales teams, to ensure the delivery of a first class analytics platform.
- Design and development of key data pipelines and models using Snowflake and DBT loading and transformation (ELT) best practices and principles
- Creation and maintenance of testing and documentation artifacts
- Developing and maintaining automated system monitoring for critical components of the analytics platform
- Support and maintenance of the above
- Experience with Azure Data Factory would be an advantage
Skills and Experience
- 5 + years experience in senior data architecture and design roles
- 5 + years business analysis experience
- Strong SQL skills and experience
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Outstanding listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills