We’re passionate about enabling our global customers to reach success with LawVu. The Implementation Services Manager will work closely with new customers to drive adoption and success across their business.
The Implementation Services Manager is responsible for ensuring an effective and enjoyable onboarding experience for new clients. Reporting to the Senior Director of Customer Success, you’ll be a key contributor and integral stakeholder to our customer’s success, and play a vital role in between Sales and Customer Success teams at LawVu.
You’ll be working daily with new customers to align their tailored implementation of LawVu to their In-house legal department goals. You will become a champion of the LawVu platform and work across multiple teams to deliver success in this role of Implementation Services Manager.
Ideally, you’ll be located in the United States in Central Standard Time.
- Develop and continually improve the implementation process, including active use of
CRM and Project Management tools and documentation, as required.
- Work closely with other members of the implementation team and the customer
success team to define and improve processes.
- Communicate with clients to fully understand their objectives, requirements, internal
workflows and ways of working.
- Identify and engage stakeholders, preparing, managing and communicating a clear,
timed implementation plan.
- Set up new client accounts, including configuration as required.
- Run train-the-trainer style sessions, remotely and on-site when required.
- Escalate issues to the support team and liaise with them through to resolution.
- Feed back end-user experiences to the product team and customer success.
Skills and Experience
- 2 + years of previous experience in an implementation or application support role
- Knowledge and understanding of the legal industry
- Strong time management and organisational skills, and the ability to multitask
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with Salesforce, GSuite, Zoom, Project management
- Located in United States