The Financial Controller is a key role within in the organisation and offers fantastic opportunity to grow, develop and progress in a growing Saas Company. Based in Tauranga, you will be someone who works well independently and wants to be a true partner to the business.
The Financial Controller is a key role within the organisation and offers fantastic opportunity to grow, develop and progress in a growing Saas Company.
Based in Tauranga, you will be someone who works well independently and wants to be a true partner to the business. You’ll have a great variety in the position of financial controller that comes with working in growing companies. You will have the opportunity to put your stamp on the function, with complete ownership of the elements of the role so you really can make it your own.
- Consultation and advisory to CFO, dept heads and executive management
- Leading and managing the small finance team and partnering with all business units.
- Oversee Financial Reporting, produce monthly accounts, budgets and forecasts, preparing Board Packs and compiling reports for Investment Decks as required
- Develop, implement and maintain internal financial processes and controls
- Ensuring that all reporting is completed in accordance with IFRS
- Dealing with tax and compliance matters, or through external advisors, if required
- Monitoring the company’s overall financial health
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to succinctly and demonstratively articulate findings/concepts.
- Excellent skills in MS Excel, Xero, and working knowledge of SaasOptics would be beneficial
- Experience working in a Saas (or similar early-stage growth company) as a true business partner is preferred, either as Financial Controller or similar
- CA/CPA or similar qualification, strong experience with NZ IFRS
- Wants to be part of building something awesome, and work with great people