We’re passionate about enabling our global customers at LawVu. The Application Support Specialist will be responsible for delivering world-class support experiences to our users at LawVu.
The Customer Support Specialist will be responsible for delivering world-class support experiences to our users at LawVu. You’ll bring a creative approach to problem-solving, with a focus on timely responses, hearing and understanding the customer and providing easy to understand steps to solving customer challenges.
You will be an excellent communicator, both written and oral, with exceptional interpersonal skills. You’ll enjoy helping our customers to get the best out of their experience with our application.
Internally you will work with key stakeholders to ensure that the customer transition from onboarding, to a live active account, is a smooth process. You will ensure that the customers’ internal workflows and ways of working are well documented and the support experience is tailored to their use of the application.
You will also assist with the creation and maintenance of product documentation, release notes and help articles.
- Provide first line application support to end users via in-app chat, email and telephone
- Escalate issues to the technical team and liaise with them through to resolution
- Feed back end user experiences to the product team
- Create how to guides, and other training and support material
Skills and Experience
- 2 + years of previous experience in an application support role
- Knowledge and understanding of the legal industry
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Familiar with tools Google suite, intercom, slack
- Familiar with cloud-hosted web apps and SaaS