Social Media Specialist
LawVu is transforming the legal industry by providing the world’s leading and most loved platform for in-house legal teams.
Our aim is to make the lives of in-house legal teams and their business partners more productive and fulfilling. We are well on the way with some of the world’s leading global brands and best in-house legal teams already operating on LawVu.
LawVu is a fast growing New Zealand software company with its headquarters in Tauranga and customers and employees spread across New Zealand, United States, Australia and the UK. Its In-house Legal Workspace is a revolutionary platform for in-house lawyers, supporting an impressive list of global clients.
LawVu’s marketing team is looking for a social media specialist to own its unpaid global social media channels. Responsibilities will include creating and implementing a social media calendar that includes an appropriate mix of engaging content and media types to suit our various audiences and marketing objectives.
This role is also responsible for increasing social media following and engagement, and for reporting on performance, and would suit someone with a real talent for creating engaging content.
- Owning the creation and implementation of a social media calendar that speaks to our audience as well as reflects the LawVu brand, go-to-market product plans, event plans, and overall marketing KPIs.
- Monitoring social media pages regularly to ensure timely engagement with our audience.
- Produce digital content e.g. video, infographics, calculators etc. to feed social and adjacent channels.
- Responsible for identifying trending topics on social media and encouraging appropriate LawVu staff to engage.
- Speak to our audience in a genuinely interesting way that aligns with our brand guidelines, tone of voice, and changing marketing objectives.
- Understand deeply both our customer personas and the LawVu product
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years experience managing social media accounts.
- Highly creative with experience in speaking to target audiences with digital content that engages, informs and motivates.
- Experience producing digital content such as video, infographics, calculators etc.
- Must be great at writing compelling social media copy.
- Experience in the SaaS industry is desirable.
- ‘Nice to haves’:
- An understanding of or experience in the legal industry;
- Experience with writing marketing emails and email automation; and
- Salesforce and Pardot experience.
United States, ideally Pacific Timezone but other US locations considered for the right person.
At LawVu we support many types of flexible working arrangements that allow you to balance your work, your life and your passions. We offer the opportunity to get onboard a growth company early and the opportunity to participate in LawVu’s success through our incentive scheme. LawVu has rapidly expanding offices and our work environment encourages continuous improvement and future career development.
Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we’re immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables us to better understand and serve customers and innovate successfully. From the moment you join, you’ll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.
About LawVu & our culture
LawVu is a modern software platform that is revolutionizing the way corporate legal teams manage legal and engage with the wider business. LawVu is creating a true legal operating system. We’re helping in-house legal teams to reduce risk while providing massive productivity gains along with cloud technology to share and collaborate on files. We have both clients and staff around the world so if you enjoy working in a fast based entrepreneurial environment then you are the person we are looking for.
Our team is only as strong as the culture it is built upon. Our core values are listed below.
If our core values resonate with you and have the skills and desire to get your teeth stuck into a real challenge then we would love to welcome you to the team.
LawVu was founded to bring greater honesty and integrity to the legal industry – so it makes sense that we ourselves, are good, honest people. We believe in staying humble, and realise that we all have a lot to learn, no matter who we are. We believe in acknowledging others and giving credit where it’s due. Find the “truth” Listen carefully Question intently Connect with empathy Be honest and transparent.
Challenge each other. Respectfully.
Back yourself. Back others.
At LawVu, we are inspired by ‘impossibilities’. To make the ‘impossible’ a reality, each and every one of us must think like a problem solver – erasing the word ‘can’t’ from our minds. There is always a way to overcome challenges and we won’t rest until we’ve found it. If we can’t find the right path, that’s when it’s time to build a new one. Trust in our individual expertise. Grab opportunities. Embrace challenges. Mistakes happen. Own them. Learn from them, spread the knowledge. Be truthful. Be helpful. Be kind. Celebrate your successes.
We are a tribe, we win as a team.
Move swiftly. Create simplicity.
To reach our full potential it is vital that every team member own their actions. To own your actions is to embrace responsibility, show leadership and take initiative. To ‘put our name on it’ is also to take pride in everything we do – from our results to our customer service and quality of solutions. Do the things that matter most. Be fluid and flexible If you can solve a problem, solve it now. Optimise the important.
Design for scalability.
Bring your whole self.
We are passionate about what we do and we work hard to deliver results. In saying that, we are serious about striking a healthy work/life balance. We know that our work improves as a result of feeling content both inside and out of the office and encourage the team to work the hours that suit their situation. We also believe flexibility and fresh thinking hold the key to future growth. It is up to each of us to champion new ideas and approach change with an open mind.
Bring your personality Bring your quirks. Bring your diversity. Bring your smile. Enjoy the adventure.