Senior Sales Account Executive – Australia
The Australia Senior Sales Account Executive has a fabulous opportunity to help deliver LawVu’s expansion throughout Australia.
A self-starter, they will be responsible for prospecting, nurturing and closing sales of LawVu in the Australian market. This role is Australia based.
The Senior Sales Account Executive will:
- have the drive, creativity, and experience to make a big impact on our company’s growth
- be a doer and embrace the sacrifice/work it takes to win
- be a self-starter, excellent communicator and have experience selling to in-house legal departments
- thrive in an entrepreneurial culture, where you own/drive your region/business
Reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer, the Senior Sales Account Executive will interact with the implementation, finance and support teams and with other sales colleagues on a regular basis.
- Achieve annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Contribute to the creation of a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base in the territory
- Effectively communicate LawVu’s value proposition through proposals and product demonstrations, and other interactions with prospective customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Identify opportunities to collaborate with other providers/consultants in the industry and leverage those opportunities to achieve LawVu’s objectives
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven experience as a sales executive/manager/director, ideally selling Legal Technology in the territory
- An established network within the legal industry
- Ability to communicate, present and influence at all levels of the organization, including GC & C-suite
- Self-starter, delivers against targets, with the ability to drive the sales process from cradle to grave
- Able to travel domestically and internationally for events/client meetings etc as required.
- Ability to work remotely, whilst being an effective team player engaging with the LawVu team using technology and delivering the LawVu culture
- Understand the product – ability to articulate the features of products and services and comparison to others
- Demonstrable experience as Senior Sales Account Executive, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, persuasion, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Competitive benefits package and bonus structure
- Working from Home
- Laidback corporate environment that rewards people who get sh!t done.
- International travel – expect to travel (Covid permitting!) to international events, HQ in New Zealand, and other locations in EU and Australia for sales or company-related gatherings.
About LawVu & our culture
LawVu is a modern software platform that is revolutionizing the way corporate legal teams manage legal and engage with the wider business. LawVu is creating a true legal operating system. We’re helping in-house legal teams to reduce risk while providing massive productivity gains along with cloud technology to share and collaborate on files. We have both clients and staff around the world so if you enjoy working in a fast based entrepreneurial environment then you are the person we are looking for.
Our team is only as strong as the culture it is built upon. Our core values are listed below.
If our core values resonate with you and have the skills and desire to get your teeth stuck into a real challenge then we would love to welcome you to the team.
LawVu was founded to bring greater honesty and integrity to the legal industry – so it makes sense that we ourselves, are good, honest people. We believe in staying humble, and realise that we all have a lot to learn, no matter who we are. We believe in acknowledging others and giving credit where it’s due. Find the “truth” Listen carefully Question intently Connect with empathy Be honest and transparent.
Challenge each other. Respectfully.
Back yourself. Back others.
At LawVu, we are inspired by ‘impossibilities’. To make the ‘impossible’ a reality, each and every one of us must think like a problem solver – erasing the word ‘can’t’ from our minds. There is always a way to overcome challenges and we won’t rest until we’ve found it. If we can’t find the right path, that’s when it’s time to build a new one. Trust in our individual expertise. Grab opportunities. Embrace challenges. Mistakes happen. Own them. Learn from them, spread the knowledge. Be truthful. Be helpful. Be kind. Celebrate your successes.
We are a tribe, we win as a team.
Move swiftly. Create simplicity.
To reach our full potential it is vital that every team member own their actions. To own your actions is to embrace responsibility, show leadership and take initiative. To ‘put our name on it’ is also to take pride in everything we do – from our results to our customer service and quality of solutions. Do the things that matter most. Be fluid and flexible If you can solve a problem, solve it now. Optimise the important.
Design for scalability.
Bring your whole self.
We are passionate about what we do and we work hard to deliver results. In saying that, we are serious about striking a healthy work/life balance. We know that our work improves as a result of feeling content both inside and out of the office and encourage the team to work the hours that suit their situation. We also believe flexibility and fresh thinking hold the key to future growth. It is up to each of us to champion new ideas and approach change with an open mind.
Bring your personality Bring your quirks. Bring your diversity. Bring your smile. Enjoy the adventure.