Senior Project Manager – UK or EU
The Senior Implementation Project Manager is responsible for ensuring an effective and enjoyable onboarding experience for new clients.
You will be responsible for the initiation, progression and completion of all project planning aspects, working with key stakeholders to ensure that the client transition from sales, through onboarding, to customer success, is a smooth process. You will plan the implementation, working with LawVu department leads and the client, to prioritize, plan and track implementation milestones and task dependencies throughout the project lifecycle.
Using your consultative, advisory and negotiation skills, you will help ensure our customers and internal delivery teams remain focussed on the delivery and realisation of each clients’ most critical and agreed project outcomes. Your remit will be ensuring our clients reach implementation success, and preventing delays and scope creep, so that clients can make the most out of their initial investment and be handed over to a Success Manager for continued growth.
- Identify and engage stakeholders, preparing, managing and communicating a clear, timed implementation plan
- Utilise key project planning tools and materials, such as Gantt charts and Kanban boards to communicate the project plan, dates and outcomes to stakeholders
- Assess, confirm, and track stakeholder responsibilities, collating and managing all project communications with the client, at regular check-ins points
- Liaise with internal LawVu teams including sales, implementation, product and engineering, to ensure smooth delivery of project goals
- Communicate with clients to fully understand their objectives, requirements, internal workflows and ways of working
- Identify, help and nurture client-side project advocates and blockers where necessary
- Set up new client accounts, including configuration as required
- Feed back end user experiences to the product team and customer success
- Hand off implemented customers to Customer Success Management
Skills and Experience
- 5 + years previous experience in a senior project or change management role
- Expert knowledge and understanding of the legal industry
- Strong time management and organisational skills, and the ability to multitask
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
What sets us apart:
- Monthly wellness allowance to use on whatever enables you to bring your whole self to work – gym membership, massage, childcare.. the list goes on!
- Health insurance cover
- Extended paid parental leave
- Extra paid day off on your birthday
- Share options so you can have a piece of the pie
- Home office allowance set up for remote employees
About LawVu & our culture
LawVu is a modern software platform that is revolutionizing the way corporate legal teams manage legal and engage with the wider business. LawVu is creating a true legal operating system. We’re helping in-house legal teams to reduce risk while providing massive productivity gains along with cloud technology to share and collaborate on files. We have both clients and staff around the world so if you enjoy working in a fast based entrepreneurial environment then you are the person we are looking for.
Our team is only as strong as the culture it is built upon. Our core values are listed below.
If our core values resonate with you and have the skills and desire to get your teeth stuck into a real challenge then we would love to welcome you to the team.
LawVu was founded to bring greater honesty and integrity to the legal industry – so it makes sense that we ourselves, are good, honest people. We believe in staying humble, and realise that we all have a lot to learn, no matter who we are. We believe in acknowledging others and giving credit where it’s due. Find the “truth” Listen carefully Question intently Connect with empathy Be honest and transparent.
Challenge each other. Respectfully.
Back yourself. Back others.
At LawVu, we are inspired by ‘impossibilities’. To make the ‘impossible’ a reality, each and every one of us must think like a problem solver – erasing the word ‘can’t’ from our minds. There is always a way to overcome challenges and we won’t rest until we’ve found it. If we can’t find the right path, that’s when it’s time to build a new one. Trust in our individual expertise. Grab opportunities. Embrace challenges. Mistakes happen. Own them. Learn from them, spread the knowledge. Be truthful. Be helpful. Be kind. Celebrate your successes.
We are a tribe, we win as a team.
Move swiftly. Create simplicity.
To reach our full potential it is vital that every team member own their actions. To own your actions is to embrace responsibility, show leadership and take initiative. To ‘put our name on it’ is also to take pride in everything we do – from our results to our customer service and quality of solutions. Do the things that matter most. Be fluid and flexible If you can solve a problem, solve it now. Optimise the important.
Design for scalability.
Bring your whole self.
We are passionate about what we do and we work hard to deliver results. In saying that, we are serious about striking a healthy work/life balance. We know that our work improves as a result of feeling content both inside and out of the office and encourage the team to work the hours that suit their situation. We also believe flexibility and fresh thinking hold the key to future growth. It is up to each of us to champion new ideas and approach change with an open mind.
Bring your personality Bring your quirks. Bring your diversity. Bring your smile. Enjoy the adventure.