Senior Manager, Account Based Marketing
We are looking for a Senior Manager who can build out our account based marketing (ABM) program, as well as manage a high performing team of SDR’s to ensure successful lead conversion.
This role has end-to-end responsibility for outbound demand gen programs, including the strategic planning, development, implementation, and measurement of ABM campaigns for priority accounts. As a senior manager you will take a data-driven approach through continued testing and evaluation of programs, buyer intent models, and adoption of automated techniques for scalability.
This role requires someone who can build integrated, multi-channel, multi-touch ABM programs, as well as manage a team of sales development reps who are responsible for converting leads to opportunities.
Day to Day You Will
- Lead the overall strategy, planning and co-ordinated execution of MQL conversion and account-based marketing (ABM) programs to drive new logo acquisition.
- Lead a team of sales development reps who are tasked with generating outbound and ABM leads and converting inbound marketing qualified leads (MQL) to opportunities.
- Translate business objectives into ABM strategies with engagement plans that are tailored to opportunity type, buyer need, persona, industry, buying cycle stage and propensity to buy.
- Collaborate with the broader marketing team on multi-channel ABM campaigns with a mix of digital, email, content, events, and high-touch experiences
- Leverage intent data and technology (i.e. 6Sense) to identify strategic accounts and accelerate their engagement
- Ensure that all inbound MQL are nurtured with the highest of quality to achieve conversion targets
- Align with sales and marketing leadership on key success metrics and deliver agreed reports
- Internally promote account-specific engagement marketing plans to demonstrate impact, updating these plans based on sales and marketing team collaboration
- 6+ years B2B marketing experience with a focus on target/named account-focused programs in an account-based marketing, demand generation, or field marketing role
- Experience with people management. Experience with SDR’s a plus
- Strong understanding of how to create unparalleled engagement experiences and a track record for delivering innovative target account initiatives.
- Strong critical thinking, creativity and can pivot on the fly
- Natural relationship builder who can work effectively across different subject areas, time zones and cultures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical and always monitoring and reporting on ROI metrics. Able to leverage data and ROI metrics to develop GTM plans and communicate your team’s narrative QoQ and YoY.
- Able to flex between people management and program execution to constantly hit deliverables on time and to agreed quality standards.
What sets us apart:
- Monthly wellness allowance to use on whatever enables you to bring your whole self to work – gym membership, massage, childcare.. the list goes on!
- Health insurance cover
- Extended paid parental leave
- Extra paid day off on your birthday
- Share options so you can have a piece of the pie
- Home office allowance set up for remote employees
About LawVu & our culture
LawVu is a modern software platform that is revolutionizing the way corporate legal teams manage legal and engage with the wider business. LawVu is creating a true legal operating system. We’re helping in-house legal teams to reduce risk while providing massive productivity gains along with cloud technology to share and collaborate on files. We have both clients and staff around the world so if you enjoy working in a fast based entrepreneurial environment then you are the person we are looking for.
Our team is only as strong as the culture it is built upon. Our core values are listed below.
If our core values resonate with you and have the skills and desire to get your teeth stuck into a real challenge then we would love to welcome you to the team.