Senior Customer Success Manager – UK
The Senior Customer Success Manager is responsible for ensuring an effective and enjoyable onboarding, adoption and growth experience for new and existing clients.
You will be working with key customer and LawVu stakeholders to ensure that the client transition from sales, through onboarding, to customer success, is a smooth process. You will ensure that the client’s short and long term objectives, internal workflows and ways of working are well understood and documented, and tailor the implementation and adoption experience to suit their key objectives and use of the platform.
Initializing and onboarding new customers
- Communicate with clients to understand their objectives, requirements, internal workflows and ways of working.
- Identify and engage key stakeholders, preparing, managing and communicating a clear, timed implementation plan.
- Set milestones and goals for their “year in life”, guiding accounts towards success.
- Support power-users through the onboarding programme, ensuring all stakeholders successfully launch LawVu, reaching desired outcomes.
- Set up new client accounts, including configuration and training as required.
Guiding and nurturing existing customers
- Identify and coach system champions to become experts; training their own teams. Run train-the-trainer style sessions, remotely and on-site when required.
- Proactively manage your own portfolio of accounts, prioritizing check-ins, reviews and renewals based on their stage in adoption and health score.
- Prepare and educate customers on new features, releases and product concepts.
- Work closely with other LawVu stakeholders, including Support & Product, to collate and action feedback. Escalate issues to the support team and liaise with them through to resolution.
- Partner directly with the wider Customer Success team to implement and refine the Customer Success strategy, reducing clients’ Time to First Value (TTFV).
- Develop and continually improve implementation and success processes, including active use of CRM and Project Management tools.
Growth and expansion
- Identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities, seeking to continually grow Annual Recurring Revenue per account, through high renewal rate, platform module growth and user expansion.
- Build strong relationships with customers, cultivating heroes who have achieved success to advocate for LawVu. Work with Marketing to engage advocates.
Skills and Experience
- 5 + years previous experience in an implementation, account management or customer success role
- Track record of upsell and client growth achievement
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Good knowledge and understanding of the legal industry
- Strong time management and organizational skills, and the ability to multitask
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
About LawVu & our culture
LawVu is a modern software platform that is revolutionizing the way corporate legal teams manage legal and engage with the wider business. LawVu is creating a true legal operating system. We’re helping in-house legal teams to reduce risk while providing massive productivity gains along with cloud technology to share and collaborate on files. We have both clients and staff around the world so if you enjoy working in a fast based entrepreneurial environment then you are the person we are looking for.
Our team is only as strong as the culture it is built upon. Our core values are listed below.
If our core values resonate with you and have the skills and desire to get your teeth stuck into a real challenge then we would love to welcome you to the team.
LawVu was founded to bring greater honesty and integrity to the legal industry – so it makes sense that we ourselves, are good, honest people. We believe in staying humble, and realise that we all have a lot to learn, no matter who we are. We believe in acknowledging others and giving credit where it’s due. Find the “truth” Listen carefully Question intently Connect with empathy Be honest and transparent.
Challenge each other. Respectfully.
Back yourself. Back others.
At LawVu, we are inspired by ‘impossibilities’. To make the ‘impossible’ a reality, each and every one of us must think like a problem solver – erasing the word ‘can’t’ from our minds. There is always a way to overcome challenges and we won’t rest until we’ve found it. If we can’t find the right path, that’s when it’s time to build a new one. Trust in our individual expertise. Grab opportunities. Embrace challenges. Mistakes happen. Own them. Learn from them, spread the knowledge. Be truthful. Be helpful. Be kind. Celebrate your successes.
We are a tribe, we win as a team.
Move swiftly. Create simplicity.
To reach our full potential it is vital that every team member own their actions. To own your actions is to embrace responsibility, show leadership and take initiative. To ‘put our name on it’ is also to take pride in everything we do – from our results to our customer service and quality of solutions. Do the things that matter most. Be fluid and flexible If you can solve a problem, solve it now. Optimise the important.
Design for scalability.
Bring your whole self.
We are passionate about what we do and we work hard to deliver results. In saying that, we are serious about striking a healthy work/life balance. We know that our work improves as a result of feeling content both inside and out of the office and encourage the team to work the hours that suit their situation. We also believe flexibility and fresh thinking hold the key to future growth. It is up to each of us to champion new ideas and approach change with an open mind.
Bring your personality Bring your quirks. Bring your diversity. Bring your smile. Enjoy the adventure.