Salesforce Platform Product Owner
We are looking for a hands-on Product Owner who can help define and build our Salesforce platform and Team, ensuring it scales and helps drive our aspirational business growth for the years to come.
In this role, you will be working closely with our Marketing, Revenue/Sales Operations, and Customer Success teams to understand business objectives, outcomes and processes, to then translate these into system deliverables that enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of those teams. You will work with the Salesforce team to define, design, implement, support, enhance the go to market engine that will power LawVu on it’s hyper-growth journey over the coming years.
We need a Product Owner who is a process oriented analytical thinker and problem solver, can challenge and drive the business, can deal with and make progress when things are grey, can manage the delivery of multiple business outcomes and projects, and produce outstanding results in a fast-paced high-growth environment.
You will have experience and exposure to core marketing, sales and customer success processes, with demonstrable results re-engineering those processes on the Salesforce platform delivering productivity, automation and scale improvements. You will be comfortable working with data, reporting and dashboards, assisting the business in making data driven decisions.
The Salesforce Platform Product Owner will have diverse responsibilities primarily focused on translating business goals and outcomes to technology and system implementations, delivering productivity, automation and scaling of our operational infrastructure. The role will help improve processes and efficiency in Salesforce by understanding business needs and outcomes, driving the delivery of those outcomes in conjunction with the Salesforce team, and challenging and keeping key stakeholders informed.
- Work with business stakeholders to clarify and define key business processes that drive our go to market activities.
- Challenge and provide the date that keeps the go to market teams honest on their needs, and what makes a real difference to the performance of the go to market teams.
- Translate these processes and outcomes into system deliverables and improvements that enable our business to scale efficiently and effectively.
- Own and drive the Salesforce teams planning, build, release and operational support activities, ensuring the solutions deliver on business need.
- Define and lead the user acceptance testing process and outcomes, and ensuring stakeholders are engaged and ready for the change.
- Engage and align deliverables and solutions with the broader technology teams at LawVu, ensuring relevant standards are adhered to, i.e. security compliance, development standards.
- Provide thought leadership and direction on systems capability and roadmaps, translating this into ways to deliver more value for the business.
- Working with and inputting into the broader go to market strategy for the business.
- Build a collaborative, delivery oriented team environment.
A typical day may include
- Working with key business stakeholders to understand an opportunity / problem.
- Designing / prototyping solutions to take advantage of an opportunity / resolve a problem.
- Planning technical delivery with various technical and design teams.
- Negotiating delivery timeframes and change efforts with business stakeholders.
- Managing the day to day delivery, decision making and updates for the Salesforce platform.
- Driving UAT efforts and outcomes, managing defect / issue resolution.
- Interpreting and analysing data, building reports / dashboards and presenting to business stakeholders inputting into investment decisions.
Skills & experience
- 5+ years of Systems / Business Analyst experience in enterprise software.
- 3+ years of Product Ownership experience, leading the planning, solutions and delivery of outcomes to solve business needs.
- Bachelors’ degree in business, computer science or related field.
- Salesforce administrator certification (101, 110) is highly regarded.
- Marketing, Sales, and/or Customer Success Operations experience is highly regarded.
- Demonstrable ability to break down a complex business process into manageable steps and deliverables.
- Demonstrable Experience with and understanding of the Salesforce platform across Sales and Service cloud; demonstrated knowledge of Salesforce capabilities/potential to provide solutions to business problems.
- Familiarity with the broader Salesforce product offering including Marketing cloud, Community cloud and Analytics, and the Salesforce eco-system.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to work with stakeholders at all levels of the business (both business and technical-facing), and engage on projects from beginning to end; along with effective interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management and organization skills to keep projects on track and moving toward the end business goal.
- Able to work independently and consider cross-functional and downstream impacts with close attention to detail.
- Able to multi-task and perform effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Able to produce high quality, detailed and thorough analysis documentation in order to present information effectively and clearly to stakeholders.
- Ability to become a trusted advisor with key stakeholders.
- Team player with collaborative methods of engagement, and an inquisitive, positive, roll-up sleeves attitude.
- Proven success and experience with complex, enterprise-wide projects.
About Lawvu & our Culture
LawVu is a modern software platform that is revolutionizing the way corporate legal teams manage legal and engage with the wider business. LawVu is creating a true legal operating system. We’re helping in-house legal teams to reduce risk while providing massive productivity gains along with cloud technology to share and collaborate on files. We have both clients and staff around the world so if you enjoy working in a fast based entrepreneurial environment then you are the person we are looking for.
Our team is only as strong as the culture it is built upon. Our core values are listed below.
If our core values resonate with you and have the skills and desire to get your teeth stuck into a real challenge then we would love to welcome you to the team.
LawVu was founded to bring greater honesty and integrity to the legal industry – so it makes sense that we ourselves, are good, honest people. We believe in staying humble, and realise that we all have a lot to learn, no matter who we are. We believe in acknowledging others and giving credit where it’s due. Find the “truth” Listen carefully Question intently Connect with empathy Be honest and transparent.
Challenge each other. Respectfully.
Back yourself. Back others.
At LawVu, we are inspired by ‘impossibilities’. To make the ‘impossible’ a reality, each and every one of us must think like a problem solver – erasing the word ‘can’t’ from our minds. There is always a way to overcome challenges and we won’t rest until we’ve found it. If we can’t find the right path, that’s when it’s time to build a new one. Trust in our individual expertise. Grab opportunities. Embrace challenges. Mistakes happen. Own them. Learn from them, spread the knowledge. Be truthful. Be helpful. Be kind. Celebrate your successes.
We are a tribe, we win as a team.
Move swiftly. Create simplicity.
To reach our full potential it is vital that every team member own their actions. To own your actions is to embrace responsibility, show leadership and take initiative. To ‘put our name on it’ is also to take pride in everything we do – from our results to our customer service and quality of solutions. Do the things that matter most. Be fluid and flexible If you can solve a problem, solve it now. Optimise the important.
Design for scalability.
Bring your whole self.
We are passionate about what we do and we work hard to deliver results. In saying that, we are serious about striking a healthy work/life balance. We know that our work improves as a result of feeling content both inside and out of the office and encourage the team to work the hours that suit their situation. We also believe flexibility and fresh thinking hold the key to future growth. It is up to each of us to champion new ideas and approach change with an open mind.
Bring your personality Bring your quirks. Bring your diversity. Bring your smile. Enjoy the adventure.