Sales Executive – EMEA
As the Sales Account Executive you have a fabulous opportunity to help deliver LawVu’s expansion through the EMEA region.
A self-starter, you will be responsible for prospecting, nurturing and closing sales of LawVu in the EMEA market. This role is UK based.
The Sales Account Executive will:
- have the drive, creativity, and experience to make a big impact on our company’s growth
be a doer and embrace the sacrifice/work it takes to win
- be a self-starter, excellent communicator and have experience selling to in-house legal departments
- thrive in an entrepreneurial culture, where you own/drive your region/business
Reporting directly to the Senior Director – Global Sales, you will interact with the implementation, finance and support teams and with other sales colleagues on a regular basis.
- Achieve annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Contribute to the creation of a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base in the territory
- Effectively communicate LawVu’s value proposition through proposals and product demonstrations, and other interactions with prospective customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Identify opportunities to collaborate with other providers/consultants in the industry and leverage those opportunities to achieve LawVu’s objectives
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven experience as a sales executive/manager/director, ideally selling Legal Technology in the territory
- An established network within the legal industry
- Ability to communicate, present and influence at all levels of the organization, including GC & C-suite
- Self-starter, delivers against targets, with the ability to drive the sales process from cradle to grave
- Able to travel domestically and internationally for events/client meetings etc as required.
- Ability to work remotely, whilst being an effective team player engaging with the LawVu team using technology and delivering the LawVu culture
- Understand the product – ability to articulate the features of products and services and comparison to others
- Demonstrable experience as a Sales Account Executive, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, persuasion, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
What sets us apart:
- Monthly wellness allowance to use on whatever enables you to bring your whole self to work – gym membership, massage, childcare.. the list goes on!
- Health insurance cover
- Extended paid parental leave
- Extra paid day off on your birthday
- Share options so you can have a piece of the pie
- Home office allowance set up for remote employees
About LawVu & our culture
LawVu is a modern software platform that is revolutionizing the way corporate legal teams manage legal and engage with the wider business. LawVu is creating a true legal operating system. We’re helping in-house legal teams to reduce risk while providing massive productivity gains along with cloud technology to share and collaborate on files. We have both clients and staff around the world so if you enjoy working in a fast based entrepreneurial environment then you are the person we are looking for.
Our team is only as strong as the culture it is built upon. Our core values are listed below.
If our core values resonate with you and have the skills and desire to get your teeth stuck into a real challenge then we would love to welcome you to the team.