LawVu is transforming the legal industry by providing the world’s leading and most loved platform for in-house legal teams.
LawVu is a fast growing New Zealand software company with customers and employees around the globe, including in New Zealand, United States, Australia and Europe. Our legal workspace is a category creating software platform that is designed specifically for in-house legal teams. We’re backed by leading venture capital firms, including Insight Partners and Airtree Ventures.
We are looking for a full time QA Engineer to join our technology team. Although our head office is in Tauranga, engineers located anywhere in New Zealand are encouraged to apply.
You will be a key member of our product development team, designing and implementing QA strategies and processes to ensure continuous improvement of our QA efforts across our ever expanding product offering.
- Working with our engineering team to to design and implement automated testing frameworks / tools
- Creation of automated tests at all levels of our technology stack
- Research industry best practices and champion continuous improvement of our automated testing strategy
- Writing tests using a range of modern tools
- Participation in sprint planning, daily stand ups and retrospectives
- Knowledge sharing, upskilling, and contributing to the growth of your peers and other team members
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years experience with using tools such as Ghost Inspector, Selenium, Specflow, etc
- Experience testing web services, web UIs and mobile applications
- Unit testing experience in both UI and back end logic
- Performance testing experience highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Right to work in NZ
Beneficial Skills & Experience
- Experience in the legal sector
- Experience working in an Agile project delivery environment
- Azure DevOps experience
- ISTQB certification is valued
At LawVu we support many types of flexible working arrangements that allow you to balance your work, your life and your passions. We offer the opportunity to get onboard a growth company early and the opportunity to participate in LawVu’s success through our incentive scheme. LawVu has rapidly expanding offices and our work environment encourages continuous improvement and future career development.
Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we’re immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables us to better understand and serve customers and innovate successfully. From the moment you join, you’ll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.
Our team is only as strong as the culture it is built upon. Our core values are:
Inspire and Delight
We take pride in what we do and go the extra mile to create experiences that inspire and delight our customers.
We do what we say we will do, moving fast to get the right things done to make an impact.
No challenge is too big. With courage we embrace the challenge, learn from our mistakes and share the knowledge
With every decision and behaviour, however big or small, we take ownership of it’s impact on our business.
Back yourself. Back others
We strive to be supportive, honest people who respect each other and build a high level of trust to perform as a winning team.
Bring your Woo
Woo is what energises us, brings us joy and makes us unique. We seek to create a safe environment that fosters bringing your whole self so you can thrive.
About LawVu & our culture
LawVu is a modern software platform that is revolutionizing the way corporate legal teams manage legal and engage with the wider business. LawVu is creating a true legal operating system. We’re helping in-house legal teams to reduce risk while providing massive productivity gains along with cloud technology to share and collaborate on files. We have both clients and staff around the world so if you enjoy working in a fast based entrepreneurial environment then you are the person we are looking for.
Our team is only as strong as the culture it is built upon. Our core values are listed below.
If our core values resonate with you and have the skills and desire to get your teeth stuck into a real challenge then we would love to welcome you to the team.