Implementation Services Manager
LawVu is transforming the legal industry by providing the world’s leading and most loved platform for in-house legal teams.
Our aim is to make the lives of in-house legal teams and their business partners more productive and fulfilling. We are well on the way with some of the world’s leading global brands and best in-house legal teams already operating on LawVu.
Growing super fast, LawVu is headquartered in sunny Tauranga, New Zealand with teams in Australia, Europe, the USA and Ireland. Our culture is strongly values aligned where we look for people to bring their whole selves and join a team doing the best work of their lives.
LawVu is looking for an Implementation Service Manager (ISM) located in the US who can manage projects located from the Mountain Daylight (GMT-6) timezone in the US, to the Australian Eastern Standard Time (GMT+10) timezone. This is a remote work position with optional office time if located in the Seattle area.
The ISM is responsible for providing proactive and timely implementation support to our customers and our global Customer Success and Implementation teams, helping ensure an effective and enjoyable onboarding experience for new clients.
You will collaborate with our Implementation team to ensure that the client transition from sales, through onboarding, to customer success management, is a smooth process. You will assist with the launching of new customer accounts, implementation project planning, configuration, customer material production, and the technical setup of LawVu features, including the automation of contract templates.
Assisting in customer projects, you will help prioritize, plan and track implementation milestones and task dependencies throughout the project lifecycle. Using your consultative, advisory, and negotiation skills, you will help ensure our customers and internal delivery teams remain focused on the delivery and realization of each client’s most critical and agreed project outcomes.
- Work with our global team of Senior Implementation Managers across multiple customer implementations
- Utilize Salesforce, Jira, and other key project planning tools and materials to prioritize your tasks, communicate your progress, and deliver on implementation milestones
- Assess, confirm, and track stakeholder responsibilities, collating and managing project communications with the client
- Liaise with internal LawVu teams including sales, implementation, product, and engineering, to ensure smooth delivery of project goals
- Communicate with clients to fully understand their objectives, requirements, internal workflows, and ways of working
- Set up new client accounts, including configuration as required
- Feedback end-user experiences to the product team and customer success
Skills and Experience
- 1+ year(s) previous experience in a customer-facing SaaS environment
- Strong time management and organizational skills, and the ability to multitask
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the legal industry are desired but not essential
What sets us apart:
- Monthly wellness allowance to use on whatever enables you to bring your whole self to work – gym membership, massage, childcare.. the list goes on!
- Health insurance cover
- 401k matching
- Extended paid parental leave
- Extra paid day off on your birthday
- Share options so you can have a piece of the pie
- Home office allowance set up for remote employees
About LawVu & our culture
LawVu is a modern software platform that is revolutionizing the way corporate legal teams manage legal and engage with the wider business. LawVu is creating a true legal operating system. We’re helping in-house legal teams to reduce risk while providing massive productivity gains along with cloud technology to share and collaborate on files. We have both clients and staff around the world so if you enjoy working in a fast based entrepreneurial environment then you are the person we are looking for.
Our team is only as strong as the culture it is built upon. Our core values are listed below.
If our core values resonate with you and have the skills and desire to get your teeth stuck into a real challenge then we would love to welcome you to the team.
LawVu was founded to bring greater honesty and integrity to the legal industry – so it makes sense that we ourselves, are good, honest people. We believe in staying humble, and realise that we all have a lot to learn, no matter who we are. We believe in acknowledging others and giving credit where it’s due. Find the “truth” Listen carefully Question intently Connect with empathy Be honest and transparent.
Challenge each other. Respectfully.
Back yourself. Back others.
At LawVu, we are inspired by ‘impossibilities’. To make the ‘impossible’ a reality, each and every one of us must think like a problem solver – erasing the word ‘can’t’ from our minds. There is always a way to overcome challenges and we won’t rest until we’ve found it. If we can’t find the right path, that’s when it’s time to build a new one. Trust in our individual expertise. Grab opportunities. Embrace challenges. Mistakes happen. Own them. Learn from them, spread the knowledge. Be truthful. Be helpful. Be kind. Celebrate your successes.
We are a tribe, we win as a team.
Move swiftly. Create simplicity.
To reach our full potential it is vital that every team member own their actions. To own your actions is to embrace responsibility, show leadership and take initiative. To ‘put our name on it’ is also to take pride in everything we do – from our results to our customer service and quality of solutions. Do the things that matter most. Be fluid and flexible If you can solve a problem, solve it now. Optimise the important.
Design for scalability.
Bring your whole self.
We are passionate about what we do and we work hard to deliver results. In saying that, we are serious about striking a healthy work/life balance. We know that our work improves as a result of feeling content both inside and out of the office and encourage the team to work the hours that suit their situation. We also believe flexibility and fresh thinking hold the key to future growth. It is up to each of us to champion new ideas and approach change with an open mind.
Bring your personality Bring your quirks. Bring your diversity. Bring your smile. Enjoy the adventure.