Global Sales Enablement Manager
LawVu is transforming the legal industry by providing the world’s leading and most loved platform for in-house legal teams.
Our aim is to make the lives of in-house legal teams and their business partners more productive and fulfilling. We are well on the way with some of the world’s leading global brands and the best in-house legal teams already operating on LawVu.
We are looking for a Global Sales Enablement Manager to build and deliver creative, scalable Sales Enablement programs and resources that measurably contribute to performance of our global Sales Team, including SDRs, Sales, and Customer Success. As a key member of the Product Marketing team you will partner with growth marketing, product, and sales to ensure the sales team has the information and content they need to target the right people, engage successfully throughout the buying process, convey the value of our offerings, and grow revenue.
- Build and maintain a strong working knowledge of our platform, core personas, competitive landscape and existing offerings to support the team, identify gaps and initiate solutions
- Work closely with marketing, product, and sales leadership to develop, execute, and optimize sales enablement trainings and knowledge transfer
- Partner to create content and tools including decks, pitches, scripts, playbooks battlecards, messaging templates, and collateral for each stage of the sales process
- Support GTM initiatives so sellers are prepared to leverage GTM information quickly and effectively sell new offerings, including ongoing sales awareness and education of feature releases
- Communicate enablement strategy and KPIs to stakeholders
- Measure the impact of sales enablement on sales productivity over time, ensuring your work results in performance improvement and sales productivity
- Build trusted relationships and gather feedback to continuously iterate on the sales content and enablement strategy and identify where additional resources, collateral, or processes are needed
- Ensure marketing campaign content, sales content, and educational materials are organized in centrally accessible location packaged, and distributed to the sales team so they can easily leverage them for sales outreach
- 3+ years of Sales Enablement experience, ideally in a fast-growing, global B2B SaaS start-up and experience navigating global, high growth organizations
- Successful track record of building cross-functional relationships to inform, shape, and execute programs
- Proven ability to plan strategically and deliver operationally in a flexible and pragmatic manner
- Demonstrated success in change management and cultural awareness skills
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Focus on delivering results with a bias for action and a flexible, iterative approach
- Very good at communicating as well as listening; excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Implementation/optimization of CRM, content management, learning management systems
- Experience in legal industry/legal technology a plus
- Expertise in market research and competitive analysis
- Experienced in leveraging market, customer, and competitive knowledge to help shape pricing strategy
What sets us apart:
- Monthly wellness allowance to use on whatever enables you to bring your whole self to work – gym membership, massage, childcare.. the list goes on!
- Health insurance cover
- Extended paid parental leave
- Extra paid day off on your birthday
- Share options so you can have a piece of the pie
- Home office allowance set up for remote employees
At LawVu we support many types of flexible working arrangements that allow you to balance your work, your life, and your passions. We offer the opportunity to get onboard a growth company early and the opportunity to participate in LawVu’s success through our incentive scheme. LawVu has rapidly expanding offices and our work environment encourages continuous improvement and future career development.
Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we’re immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables us to better understand and serve customers and innovate successfully. From the moment you join, you’ll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.
About LawVu & our culture
LawVu is a modern software platform that is revolutionizing the way corporate legal teams manage legal and engage with the wider business. LawVu is creating a true legal operating system. We’re helping in-house legal teams to reduce risk while providing massive productivity gains along with cloud technology to share and collaborate on files. We have both clients and staff around the world so if you enjoy working in a fast based entrepreneurial environment then you are the person we are looking for.
Our team is only as strong as the culture it is built upon. Our core values are listed below.
If our core values resonate with you and have the skills and desire to get your teeth stuck into a real challenge then we would love to welcome you to the team.
LawVu was founded to bring greater honesty and integrity to the legal industry – so it makes sense that we ourselves, are good, honest people. We believe in staying humble, and realise that we all have a lot to learn, no matter who we are. We believe in acknowledging others and giving credit where it’s due. Find the “truth” Listen carefully Question intently Connect with empathy Be honest and transparent.
Challenge each other. Respectfully.
Back yourself. Back others.
At LawVu, we are inspired by ‘impossibilities’. To make the ‘impossible’ a reality, each and every one of us must think like a problem solver – erasing the word ‘can’t’ from our minds. There is always a way to overcome challenges and we won’t rest until we’ve found it. If we can’t find the right path, that’s when it’s time to build a new one. Trust in our individual expertise. Grab opportunities. Embrace challenges. Mistakes happen. Own them. Learn from them, spread the knowledge. Be truthful. Be helpful. Be kind. Celebrate your successes.
We are a tribe, we win as a team.
Move swiftly. Create simplicity.
To reach our full potential it is vital that every team member own their actions. To own your actions is to embrace responsibility, show leadership and take initiative. To ‘put our name on it’ is also to take pride in everything we do – from our results to our customer service and quality of solutions. Do the things that matter most. Be fluid and flexible If you can solve a problem, solve it now. Optimise the important.
Design for scalability.
Bring your whole self.
We are passionate about what we do and we work hard to deliver results. In saying that, we are serious about striking a healthy work/life balance. We know that our work improves as a result of feeling content both inside and out of the office and encourage the team to work the hours that suit their situation. We also believe flexibility and fresh thinking hold the key to future growth. It is up to each of us to champion new ideas and approach change with an open mind.
Bring your personality Bring your quirks. Bring your diversity. Bring your smile. Enjoy the adventure.