Product Marketing Manager
LawVu is transforming the legal industry by providing the world’s leading and most loved platform for in-house legal teams.
Our aim is to make the lives of in-house legal teams and their business partners more productive and fulfilling. We are well on the way with some of the world’s leading global brands and the best in-house legal teams already operating on LawVu.
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager who will combine insights, product and customer expertise, standard methodologies, and creative thinking to drive product demand across the entire product life cycle. This is a truly cross functional role where you will partner with product, growth marketing, sales, customer success, and other teams on a diverse range of go to market initiatives. You’ll have the opportunity to help establish a new Product Marketing function at an exciting time of growth and scale with a great global team.
- Build and maintain a strong working knowledge of our product, core personas, competitive landscape and existing offerings to support sales enablement, product launch, and other go to market initiatives.
- Deliver Sales Enablement programs and resources including decks, pitches, scripts, playbooks, battlecards, messaging templates, and collateral that measurably contribute to performance of our global Sales Team at each stage of the sales process.
- Develop high impact value propositions, positioning, messaging, and content for use across different channels. This will include articulating the LawVu value proposition for key industry verticals and buyer personas to be used by the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Optimize the impact of product and feature launches with great messaging, collateral, storytelling and enablement.
- Communicate strategy and KPIs to stakeholders.
- Measure the impact of sales enablement and product marketing efforts over time, ensuring your work results in sales productivity and
- Build trusted relationships and gather feedback to continuously iterate and identify where additional resources, collateral, or processes are needed
- 3+ years of experience in Product Marketing, ideally in B2B SaaS environment
- Experience navigating global, high growth organizations and a self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced software start-up environment.
- Successful track record of building cross-functional relationships to inform, shape, and execute programs
- Ability to effectively position B2B products for growth in the market, appealing to a variety of personas and vertical industries
- Examples of high quality external and internal materials with pertinent feature, market, and competitive information and positioning
- Proven ability to plan strategically and deliver operationally in a flexible and pragmatic manner
- First class communication skills including the ability to confidently present ideas to multiple audiences. You should be very good at communicating as well as listening and have excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Focus on delivering results with a bias for action and a flexible, iterative approach.
- Experience in legal industry/legal technology a plus
- Expertise in market research, competitive analysis, and sales enablement
- Experience leveraging market, customer, and competitive knowledge to help shape pricing strategy
What sets us apart:
- Monthly wellness allowance to use on whatever enables you to bring your whole self to work – gym membership, massage, childcare.. the list goes on!
- Health insurance cover
- Extended paid parental leave
- Extra paid day off on your birthday
- Share options so you can have a piece of the pie
- Home office allowance set up for remote employees
At LawVu we support many types of flexible working arrangements that allow you to balance your work, your life, and your passions. We offer the opportunity to get onboard a growth company early and the opportunity to participate in LawVu’s success through our incentive scheme. LawVu has rapidly expanding offices and our work environment encourages continuous improvement and future career development.
Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we’re immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables us to better understand and serve customers and innovate successfully. From the moment you join, you’ll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.
About LawVu & our culture
LawVu is a modern software platform that is revolutionizing the way corporate legal teams manage legal and engage with the wider business. LawVu is creating a true legal operating system. We’re helping in-house legal teams to reduce risk while providing massive productivity gains along with cloud technology to share and collaborate on files. We have both clients and staff around the world so if you enjoy working in a fast based entrepreneurial environment then you are the person we are looking for.
Our team is only as strong as the culture it is built upon. Our core values are listed below.
If our core values resonate with you and have the skills and desire to get your teeth stuck into a real challenge then we would love to welcome you to the team.
LawVu was founded to bring greater honesty and integrity to the legal industry – so it makes sense that we ourselves, are good, honest people. We believe in staying humble, and realise that we all have a lot to learn, no matter who we are. We believe in acknowledging others and giving credit where it’s due. Find the “truth” Listen carefully Question intently Connect with empathy Be honest and transparent.
Challenge each other. Respectfully.
Back yourself. Back others.
At LawVu, we are inspired by ‘impossibilities’. To make the ‘impossible’ a reality, each and every one of us must think like a problem solver – erasing the word ‘can’t’ from our minds. There is always a way to overcome challenges and we won’t rest until we’ve found it. If we can’t find the right path, that’s when it’s time to build a new one. Trust in our individual expertise. Grab opportunities. Embrace challenges. Mistakes happen. Own them. Learn from them, spread the knowledge. Be truthful. Be helpful. Be kind. Celebrate your successes.
We are a tribe, we win as a team.
Move swiftly. Create simplicity.
To reach our full potential it is vital that every team member own their actions. To own your actions is to embrace responsibility, show leadership and take initiative. To ‘put our name on it’ is also to take pride in everything we do – from our results to our customer service and quality of solutions. Do the things that matter most. Be fluid and flexible If you can solve a problem, solve it now. Optimise the important.
Design for scalability.
Bring your whole self.
We are passionate about what we do and we work hard to deliver results. In saying that, we are serious about striking a healthy work/life balance. We know that our work improves as a result of feeling content both inside and out of the office and encourage the team to work the hours that suit their situation. We also believe flexibility and fresh thinking hold the key to future growth. It is up to each of us to champion new ideas and approach change with an open mind.
Bring your personality Bring your quirks. Bring your diversity. Bring your smile. Enjoy the adventure.