LawVu is transforming the legal industry by providing the world’s leading and most loved platform for in-house legal teams.
Our aim is to make the lives of in-house legal teams and their business partners more productive and fulfilling. We are well on the way with some of the world’s leading global brands and best in-house legal teams already operating on LawVu.
Growing super fast, LawVu is headquartered in Tauranga, New Zealand with teams in Australia, USA, Ireland, Philippines, UK and the EU. Our culture is strongly values aligned where we look for people to bring their whole selves and join a team doing the best work of their lives.
What you’ll do..
As an Analytics Engineer at LawVu, you will be a key member of our expanding team, working to enable and build on our core data and analytics capability. You will have a data modelling and analytics background and be passionate about designing and building actionable, easy to use data presentation and visualisation solutions that help provide valuable insights.
This is a position requiring an innovative data storytelling approach to enable business decisions, drive performance and lead to the delivery of our strategic objectives. Your work will include the functionality and enhancement of our data models with the aim of inspiring positive change for both our internal and external customers.
Internally you will be part of a team that works directly with key stakeholders from our product, customer success, and sales teams to ensure the delivery of a first class data and analytics platform.
- Design, development, and deployment of data models, solutions for key insights and interactive visualisations
- Provide clean data sets that are modelled in a way that empowers end users to answer their own questions
- Mentoring and coaching of business users and partners, who self serve on the analytics platform, on best practice approach to build and maintain reports and dashboards
- Creation and maintenance of testing and documentation artifacts
- Development and maintenance of automated data model test and validation processes to ensure the highest possible level of data quality
- Create and implement a programme to build and continuously improve a library of data visualisation artifacts and solutions
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years experience in data modelling and design roles
- Experience with data visualisation technologies and a broad knowledge of data visualisation approaches.
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Outstanding listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- SQL/Python skills and experience would be an advantage
What sets us apart:
- Monthly wellness allowance to use on whatever enables you to bring your whole self to work – gym membership, massage, childcare.. the list goes on!
- Health insurance cover
- Extended paid parental leave
- Extra paid day off on your birthday
- Share options so you can have a piece of the pie
- Home office allowance set up for remote employees
About LawVu & our culture
LawVu is a modern software platform that is revolutionizing the way corporate legal teams manage legal and engage with the wider business. LawVu is creating a true legal operating system. We’re helping in-house legal teams to reduce risk while providing massive productivity gains along with cloud technology to share and collaborate on files. We have both clients and staff around the world so if you enjoy working in a fast based entrepreneurial environment then you are the person we are looking for.
Our team is only as strong as the culture it is built upon. Our core values are listed below.
If our core values resonate with you and have the skills and desire to get your teeth stuck into a real challenge then we would love to welcome you to the team.