Why you should insist on
vendor security certification.
Your free vendor security checklist.
Evaluating Risk: Information Security in a SaaS World. Company data, whether it is legally sensitive, personally identifiable or business-critical, is often the most valuable and high-risk asset of your organisation. Therefore, the introduction of any new system must be rigorously risk assessed to consider information security implications, including:
Thanks to international information security standards such as ISO27001 and SOC2, it is possible for vendors to evidence their security posture through independent audit certifications and reports, thus providing you with the reassurance that your data will be stored and processed securely.
- The Fundamentals of Contract Management
- How Legal Software is Helping In-house Legal Teams be Flexible and Work More Collaboratively
- How Chief Legal Officers and General Counsel Can Do More With Less
- Vendor security checklist
- What have legal departments learned from the recent pandemic?
- Empower your legal team to work from home.
- Working remotely in 2020
- Legal Department Metrics
- PwC NewLaw Partner explains why they partnered with LawVu
- A new historical business divide